Last updated [January 2024]
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
CTD AS collects the following data:
- Personally identifying information (Username, name, email address, phone number, IP address).
- Usage data from our website and other applications.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide CTD AS with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register for a user account on our website or applications (apps).
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
- Use or view our apps.
How will we use your data?
CTD AS collects your data for the following purposes:
- Manage your account and user-generated content, to deliver our services.
- Analyze user data to better develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our products and services.
- Communication with you of our special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Monitor and analyze trends and usage to ensure stable operations and avoid incorrect or illegal use of our services.
How do we store your data?
CTD AS stores your personal data encrypted in secured databases in Microsoft Azure located in Europe. CTD AS keeps your data for as long as you are a subscribed user, unless you send us an email to delete your account/profile, then all sensitive data are deleted (username, name, email address, phone number, etc.). For users who have been inactive for more than 3 years, we will pseudonymize their data and only retain non-personalized usage data.
CTD AS would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
It you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out later. You have the right at any time to stop CTD AS from contacting you for marketing purposes.
lf you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us. Contact information may be found at the end of this document.
What are your data protection rights?
CTD AS would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request CTD AS for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that CTD AS correct any information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that CTD AS erases your personal data, under the condition of you not being a customer with an active subscription that has not been terminated and fully paid for, and under the condition that you are not in any legal dispute with CTD AS based on either fraud or other illegal activity on our platform.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that CTD AS restrict the processing of your personal data, under the condition that you are not an active paying customer of our products and services.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to CTD AS's processing of your personal data, under the condition that you are not an active paying customer of our products and services.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that CTD AS transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
lf you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. lf you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. Contact information may be found at the end of this document.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Improve our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a few different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - CTD AS uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - CTD AS uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. CTD AS sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that CTD AS has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.
Phone number: +47 22 39 69 00
Address: P.O. Box 458 Sentrum, NO-0105 OSLO
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: Siva Innovasjonssenter Tromsø, NO-9019 TROMSØ